Conhur has invested in purpose built, state of the art, plant for dredging and dewatering projects throughout Australasia.
Our Plant List includes containerised mobile centrifuges, belt press and screw press ranging from 35-150m3/hr, auger-fed dredges, remote controlled submersible dredges, a variety of sludge handling equipment, pumps and associated equipment and specially developed digester cleaning plant.
With offices throughout Australia and in New Zealand, Conhur is well placed to provide services throughout Australasia.
Conhur specialises in:
- Asset Management of Water and Wastewater infrastructure
- Digester cleaning and refurbishment
- The dredging of sludge and silt
- Mechanical dewatering of sludge and silts
- Biosolids transport and beneficial reuse
- Passive dewatering by air-drying or geotextile methods
- Sludge surveys
- Aerators / Diffusers installation and maintenance
- HDPE welding up to 1500mm diameter
- Pump hire